Reliable, Stable Supply in a climate of fluctuation.
In these times of global upheaval, fluctuating exchange rates and restricted bank lending, there has never been a better time to look at buying British again.
In March 2017 the US Dollar dropped to $1.22 from a 9 year high of $1.72 in June 2014, effectively adding an additional 40% to the cost of imported goods from the Far East.
Dudley Tool Presswork Engineering are proud to remind customers both past and present that we are a British manufacturer... our entire range of pressings are manufactured right here in the Midlands, at the heart of Britain.
As such, the benefits of dealing with Dudley Tool Presswork Engineering are:
- Guaranteed quality of manufacture, material and finish.
- A large range of standard brackets in stock at any one time. Delivery of stock items available next day (Standard delivery is 3 days) and delivery of items manufactured from stock material within 5 working days.
- Regular deliveries are possible, to help keep your stocks to a manageable and affordable level.
- Improve your cash flow. No need to pay for a full container load in advance, with credit accounts available (subject to credit status)
- We deal in £ Sterling, eliminating foreign exchange rate risk, as such there is no hassle or cost of organising Letters of Credit or Forward Exchange Contracts.
- No language barrier (unless you struggle to understand our Black Country accents)
- In buying British you know you are helping to preserve jobs within our country, and putting a little back into our own economy.